Booking enquiries may be made directly by emailing us as email@example.com or by searching for this post code GL15 6TH in AirBnB.
We also have our own website, which includes lots of information about our site, as well as links to events and social media activity.
On booking you will receive the link to our Touchstay Guestbook, which lots of ideas about our family fun-tested activities and places of interest, our favourite eateries, emergency services etc. If you need any specific information to plan your stay, please do email us.
The nearest shop is the community run by volunteers, called The Pantry and is a 4 minute walk from the farm. We can arrange a BBQ or breakfast pack to be delivered to your fridge before arrival.
We can accept shopping deliveries from major supermarkets by arrangement. We charge £5 for unpacking.
We have an on site flower farm and can organise special occasion bouquets on request – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nearest bus stop is 100 metres away.
The nearest train station is Lydney or Chepstow, both 7 miles.
Lydney Dial-a-Ride offers accessible transport into the village and their office is open 0900 to 1630 weekdays Tel 843809/844558.
More information on routes can be found here: https://forestroutes.org/community-transport/lydney-dial-a-ride/
In an Emergency
Details for our GP, Dentist, minor injuries and chemist are displayed in each tent and The Flower Barn. There is a First Aid kit in each tent and also the Flower Barn.
Will be sent with booking confirmation details. Please take time to read these.
- The carpark surface is loose, but compressed recycled tarmac.
- The main buildings: Showers, Flower Barn chill out, field kitchen are all located in this area.
Access to the Tents
- The tents are reached by walking across two fields, with grazing sheep, through a kissing gate and then a farm gate. This takes approximately 3 minutes. Guests may avoid the kissing gate (with permission).
- Due to planning restrictions, no paths or fixed lighting was permitted here and we are a designated dark sky.
- Vehicular access by guests to the tents was also restricted.
- The tent is set in a field of uncut grasses and wildflowers.
- The area immediately around the tents and eco loos is kept mowed.
- The fires fits have 4 low, log stools.
- There is a circular picnic table. The height of the seat is 46cm and it does not require guests to step over to sit.
- There are 2 steps up to the tent platform (Height 22cm) and a lip over the threshold of the tent (height 18cm).
- These steps have solar lights on for the evening.
- All pillows are hypo-allergenic.
- There is coir mat flooring and rugs through out the tent.
- There are some obstacles around the floor plan of the tent, such as the central pole, futons, ice box and furniture. Most can be set aside or removed if needed.
- The top of the mattress on the double bedstead is 55cm from the floor.
- The tent is gently illuminated at night by fairy lights.
- There are 3 steps (height 21cm), with a hand rail (height 89cm) into the eco loo.
- The floor is rough sawn decking planks.
The Field Kitchen
- One of the run of kitchen sinks, has a lever operated tap.
- The floor of the kitchen is uneven and gravelled.
- The height of the worktops is 100cm.
- The hob is touch operated.
- The light switch is 130cm.
- The dishwasher, fridge and freezer are located below the counter top. The fridge has pull out drawers, not shelves. The freezer is not a chest style.
The Flower Barn
- From the kitchen a steep ramp leads up to The Flower Barn, which is roughly 1:5.
- The floor is rough, reclaimed scaffolding planks.
- The layout is open plan with multiple tables and chairs, which can be moved around.
- The light switch is located behind the sliding door entrance at a height of 112cm and a plug socket at 44cm.
- The Fire Door is to the rear of the building, descending down 3 steps (varying heights 20-28cm) and across gravel.
The Showers (The Wash House)
- The width of the bathroom door is 88cm, which opens outwards.
- The entrance has a low lip, from the loose gravel exterior.
- The bathroom floor is tiled.
- The accessible toilet and sink is an Mdoc pack.
- The designated shower for each tent is through an outward opening door door (width is 74cm).
- There is a high step into the shower of 20cm.
- The bathroom vanity basin is set at a height of 100cm. The tap is lever operated.
- The toilet seat in this room is 26cm high.
- All door handles are lever operated.
- There is a front-loaded washing machine in the lobby of the shower room.
Hope Farm Retreats
Telephone: 07555 392173
Hope Farm Estate Limited (Companies House 06723142)
Last updated: January 2022